Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Point Of View Study
As much as I'd prefer to be Vincent Price, my name is Vincent Malloy. I
have been alive for seven years and people consider me as "polite" and
someone who does what he is told to. They also say that I'm pale, as if I
had seen a ghost or something and that I look older, probably because
of my messy hair and eye bags. I live with my sister, cats, and dogs. I
wished I lived in a house with spider and bats though. My hobbies
include making horror inventions, I feel that they reflect on the person
that I am. Since I am always alone, I wander through the dark hallways.
However my oblivious aunt doesn't see me as this type of person. If you
requested, she'd describe me as "nice". Probably because I'm always
nice to her, what she doesn't know is that I imagine drenching her in
wax to put her into my wax museum. Other than that, another thing I
enjoy doing is experimenting on my dog. His suffering doesn't come to
mind as I am only concerned with trying to make him a zombie. I know
what you're thinking of me now, but no; I don't only think about "cruel"
things. I actually like to paint and read. But the things I read aren't
childish like "Go Jane, Go", I'd rather read stories and poems written
by Edgar Allen Poe. One day I was reading, I felt sick to my stomach and
my face turned pale; SOMEONE BURRIED MY WIFE ALIVE! I ran to her grave
and tried to dig her out, only to realizing no one was there. I was just
digging up my mother's flower bed. She ran outside and dragged me into
my room, continuously yelling at me. She left me in there, I thought I
would be spending the rest of my life in there with the portrait I drew
of my "wife". She came back a few moments later telling me I could go
outside and play with my friends if I wanted too. I tried to talk to her
but I couldn't speak, I felt too weak. I then took out a piece of paper
and wrote how this house has possessed me and I wouldn't be able to
leave it again. She said I wasn't possessed and that these things were
all in my head, and that I wasn't Vincent Price. I disagreed. I backed
slowly against the wall. I felt insane, all these people were calling my
name; Edgar, my dead wife, Vincent. The scratchy hands grew from the
wall, grabbing at me. I tried to escaped, reaching for the door. But I
fell down slowly my heart beating slower and slower. I quoted one of
Edgar's Poems. Everything was blank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment