Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love / Hate / Death

          Love is an affection that you form for someone both physically and mentally. I think that love at first sight does not exist, and what you think is love is only lust. You cant truly love someone only for their appearance and I think in order to love someone you have to get to know them and accept their flaws. And with that, age does matter when it comes to marriage because the person you think you want to be with forever right now, could completely change over the years. Not only that but your feelings could change over time and if your feelings for that person is strong enough, marriage can wait. The only person that gets to choose who you marry is you. In certain countries, it is recommended that your parents pick who you marry. Yes, sometimes (rarely) you guys are compatible with each other and everything works out but most of the time they're just forced to be together. This could go wrong because you might think your significant other is too different from you, or too alike. However I do believe that there could be a "perfect someone", but then again, they might be perfect for you but you might not be perfect for them.
           Not far from love, is hate. Hate is like disliking someone, but 10x worse. If you hate someone and they want to fight, you don't necessarily have to fight them. I personally think fighting is unreasonable but in certain cases you should fight to defend yourself. If you passionately really do hate that person though, it would probably be a natural instinct for you to want to fight them. And the same thing goes with hating someone your friends hate. Yes, I understand that they're your friends and you want to be "loyal" and hate who they hate, but you don't have to. If they did something really hurtful to your friend, then it's okay to hate because why wouldn't you? but if it's for something simple then you have no reason to hate them. Also, I don't think it's reasonable to hate someone who's different than you because basically everyone is different in their own way. Hate is a really easy thing to form. Everyone hates someone for something whether it's because of jealousy, what they wear, what the have, how they act, or for no reason at all. And for that reason love and hate are pretty close to each other because you can have the same amount of hate for someone, as much as you can have love for someone.
             Death is unpredictable and I would probably sacrifice/die for the person(s) I love. For example, if it was one of my family members I would be there for them in a quickness. But if it's a scenario where some girl is dramatically depressed because the guy whom she "loves" doesn't feel the same so she suicides,  then I would NOT die for the person I "love". Vice versa, if the person I loved died, I would definitely not kill myself because that's just dumb. Yeah, I would be super heartbroken and down but I'd get over it because everyone dies, just at certain times. For certain people, vengeance is necessary and for me, I think I would react the same. If someone killed you sister/mom/dad/etc. out of spite, wouldn't you want to get them back? I would. Not only that, but if you kill someone, you shouldn't be killed for doing that because would if you killed for a good reason? that person that you just killed could have been raping and murdering people for years and you finally stopped it. I'd like to say that when a war is started, peace can always be made, but that isn't true. War only stops when someone wins and marks their territory. After someone does win, it still won't stop because the person who lost will always try to get back at them and the war will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment